Unofficial Mills

Sir Michael Caine In With Moyles

James R

I actually don't agree. I found this cringeworthy. I don't think Sir Michael knew quite how to cope with Moyles at all. I also thought Moyles should have let him talk a LOT more. Could have been sooooo much to learn there, and we, as listeners, didn't learn enough.

Not nearly enough.

Its saving grace, for me, was Aled, who quickly bounced in to ask about the new Batman movie... only then did things move forward.

As for Dom's impressions - again, just cringeworthy.

Only as Sir Michael was about to leave was I actually happy with the guest interview.

1/10. And the ONE point isn't Michael's fault.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I actually don't agree. I found this cringeworthy. I don't think Sir Michael knew quite how to cope with Moyles at all. I also thought Moyles should have let him talk a LOT more. Could have been sooooo much to learn there, and we, as listeners, didn't learn enough.

Not nearly enough.

Its saving grace, for me, was Aled, who quickly bounced in to ask about the new Batman movie... only then did things move forward.

As for Dom's impressions - again, just cringeworthy.

Only as Sir Michael was about to leave was I actually happy with the guest interview.

1/10. And the ONE point isn't Michael's fault.

I've just listened to this interview back. I disagree with what you've put. I think Sir Michael took very well to the team, and seemed very comfortable. Good interview!

take control

I had concerns whether Michael Caine would "get" the whole thing, but he did, and I thought it made for a funny and entertaining interview.

I agree, but in the end it turned out to be a charming interview. Chris and the team handled Sir M with respect, and he fitted in very well. Excellent stories.

:D Aled had to apologise at the end of the show for a couple of words that Sir M had used that might have offended people, but said he felt that they were in context, and therefore he wasn't interrupted. Quite right too.

Didn't notice anthing out of the ordinary personally. Apart from: is one allowed to say 'didnt give a toss'? Only thing I can think of...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.