Unofficial Mills

The Apprentice!!

Viv

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Michelle Dewberry really surprised me. She was my favourite at the time. Thought she would have stuck it out longer.

Yasmina is expecting a bambino as well, I think.

Anyhoo, tonight's show is all about buns, I think, which somehow turn into croissants. Go figure.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Forgot to mention I really enjoyed The Apprentice on Wednesday. The right person definitely went, but I do feel Melissa was incredibly lucky to get off. She has certainly shown her flaws though.

Got a tweet from Lord A of Sugar yesterday, on the subject of Wayne Rooney and chorizo. This made me very happy.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Nice little twist there. I like Karen, although I think Margaret is definitly missed. Nick for me has to be 1 of the stars of the show though, I liked his comparison when talking about one of the shop window displays yesterday, and I love his facial expressions when he's silently observing the candidates

Not impressed with censorship

• 3 weeks later...

Just caught up on last weeks episode... (yeah, I know, veeery early..) I love that they're going to Hamburg in this weeks episode, I'm already wondering if they add subtitles for the English audience that don't understand what the Germans are saying... ;)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Yeah, they have :P Although there wasn't that much German to be honest - mostly English spoken slowly with lots of gestures....;)

It was quite good last night, although like I said on Twitter I don't think Christopher deserved to go (if that's what his name was...I get mixed up!) Stuart is the very definition of a d-bag though.

The wrong guy went in my opinion. I don't think Chris was ever really in with a shout for the job but I think he should have stayed in a bit longer. The other 2 were more responsible for the failure of the task than he was.

I'm already wondering if they add subtitles for the English audience that don't understand what the Germans are saying... ;)

I wasn't expecting there to be any need for subtitles, as we're often reminded the British are very ignorant when it comes to learning other languages as most places speak English as a second language. In particular as many of those they spoke to were business people.

Not impressed with censorship