• Radio 1's Big Weekend
    • BBC Switch Live
    • Radio 1 In Ibiza
    • Ten Hour Takeover
    • Live Lounge
    • Festival Coverage
    • Other; Please State (:

I've picked three.

Scottcam was great fun, but I did feel increasingly sorry for him towards the end of the week though, with us bunch of weirdos (no offence and myself included) watching his every move. I could never cope with that BB style scenario.

I enjoy the Ten hour takeover, because it's great to hear non-playlist stuff, and tunes from the past for a change. Yes I am ancient.

The Live Lounge produces some amazing results. How many albums has it led to now? Sometimes you'll hear something absolutely outstanding, but on the other hand it can also be pretty amusing when the live performance is total crap. I like to hear artists being given the chance to prove how good they really are live, and also how imaginative they can be with their covers.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scottcam was great fun, but I did feel increasing sorry for him towards the end of the week though, with us bunch of weirdos (no offence and myself included) watching his every move. I could never cope with that BB style scenario.

Completely agree, although I wasn't listening to Radio 1 yet when they did it :(

I enjoy the Ten hour takeover, because it's great to hear non-playlist stuff, and tunes from the past for a change. Yes I am ancient.

Yeah, the music gets a bit annoying after a while on the playlist - there's not much variety and you keep hearing the same stuff.