Unofficial Mills

Quick Questions

R1Fan

New Question...

Is it really chavvy to get my ears pierced again? Already have piercings in the earlobe or whatever, y'know the way most people do. Was thinking about getting a piercing/s on the upper ear bit? Or maybe another on the lobe, just above my current one?

Also, could you recommend places? Do I need parental supervision or consent? Was thinking of not asking my mum. I'm 13, btw.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Theres a place where i live that do peircings without parental consent to under 16s. Which is illegal. But thats cos i live in chav city... (although i dont live in a city) anyways, you'll have to ask your Mum, Annalie. they need to be there to sign this form thingy, and then you can get it done. i wanted that too but i decided it was too chavvy and common. like getting your belly button peirced. how much is the ear stud over there then? here its only four pounds, but thats at the illegal place. Watch you go to a place with a good rep becos u could get an infection from those mingin places cos half of them dont clean the needles.. ugh lol

Theres a place where i live that do peircings without parental consent to under 16s. Which is illegal. But thats cos i live in chav city... (although i dont live in a city) anyways, you'll have to ask your Mum, Annalie. they need to be there to sign this form thingy, and then you can get it done. i wanted that too but i decided it was too chavvy and common. like getting your belly button peirced. how much is the ear stud over there then? here its only four pounds, but thats at the illegal place. Watch you go to a place with a good rep becos u could get an infection from those mingin places cos half of them dont clean the needles.. ugh lol

No it's not. It's only illegal if they want 'sensitive' parts piereced. Whilst you don't need your parents' consent to get another piercing on your ear I would recommend talking to them first anyway. Also, obviously go to a clean, legal place that doesn't look dodgy.

I don't really know any tattoo studios, although there is one down my road... Might ask there.

Also, can I ask. If anyone's listening to the radio, they just played a song I've heard quite a few times. There's a chorus that goes like this:

Everything's outta time and you don't know which way, which way is upside down.

Then there is rapping. Anyone know the song?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I don't really know any tattoo studios, although there is one down my road... Might ask there.

Also, can I ask. If anyone's listening to the radio, they just played a song I've heard quite a few times. There's a chorus that goes like this:

Everything's outta time and you don't know which way, which way is upside down.

Then there is rapping. Anyone know the song?

Kano: Upside.

etheridge_tom.png

Actually it is illegal. Soz didnt go into detail. They do do all of that. Trust me, its a bad place. They do tatoos on under 16s too. :s

Dont want to get into an argument over something trivial but

In England and Wales there is no statutory age limit for cosmetic piercing.

Under English law, people under 16 cannot have their genitals pierced, as this is regarded as indecent assault to which the customer cannot legally consent.

This same law applies to female breast piercings. Boys under 16 can have their nipples pierced.

from www.nhs.uk