Unofficial Mills

Lily Allen still not a fan of Fearne

Jono

Fearne Cotton has reportedly brushed aside comments from Lily Allen seemingly mocking her taste in music.

Earlier this month on Twitter, Allen made an apparent dig at Cotton's Radio 1 music show, which Cotton replied to almost immediately.

Allen wrote: "Fearne cotton is such a trendsetter. Listening to radio 1 in amazement (sic)."

Cotton responded: "Not sure if lilyroseallen is being sarcastic or just nice? Thanks either way lilly (sic)."

A source later told Heat: "Lily can't stand Fearne. She thinks she represents everything shallow and pointless about TV and, albeit peripherally, the music industry.

"She's really fed up at the moment and has been stuck indoors for ages. She doesn't know what she wants to do with her career and is taking out on anyone she can."

One of Cotton's friends reportedly told the publication: "[Fearne] hasn't given it any more thought - she's so busy right now."

In March, Allen suggested that the then-planned axe of BBC 6 Music would result in the end of "acts like Seasick Steve and presenters like Lauren Laverne", leaving only "the Pussycat Dolls and Fearne Cotton on Radio 1".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a254628/lily-allen-cant-stand-fearne-cotton.html

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, I think Lily Allen is such a little pointless git. So, she's expecting a baby now... Why has this made the blooming news!!

Me thinks someone is a tad jealous perhaps of Fearne's genuine love of the performance, whether on TV (or radio).

At least she doesn't dither every 2 minutes about whether she wants to stay in the music industry, or not.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

A source later told Heat: "Lily can't stand Fearne. She thinks she represents everything shallow and pointless about TV and, albeit peripherally, the music industry.

Right because Lily Allen is absolutely neither of those things... nor is she attentionseeking. ;)

Nothing is as pointless as announcing to the world that you're going to quit music, only to appear on some show performing a 'new' (probably recycled) song a few weeks later as she's done what 4 or 5 times now?

Remember Lily Allen's TV Show? No? That's OK, neither do most people, it was THAT forgettable it set new standards of low for BBC3 and made Celebrity Juice look cerebral and probing.

Also I'm sure I've heard Fearne champion Lily's music before, so it's not like it's some sort of idiotic celebro-fued.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh well. I nearly had a breakdown today due to Lily Allen. Listening to Who'd Have Known on repeat for the last two days eventually get's to you. I was making an animation music video-y thing for it.

Still, I love Lily Allen. Found a Lily Allen bag in lost property a few weeks ago. Finders keepers right? Love it. Love her.

Lily Allen hates most people, Cheryl Cole? Anyone heard the song Cheryl Tweedy by Lily?

But I don't trust her judgement that much, her favourite radio 1 DJ is Chris Moyles.

Btw, Lily is PREGNANT. Heard it today on newsbeat.

She toured with Pro Green. Woo.

LILY ALLEN IS BRILLI ALLENT. (:

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Oh well. I nearly had a breakdown today due to Lily Allen. Listening to Who'd Have Known on repeat for the last two days eventually get's to you. I was making an animation music video-y thing for it.

Still, I love Lily Allen. Found a Lily Allen bag in lost property a few weeks ago. Finders keepers right? Love it. Love her.

Lily Allen hates most people, Cheryl Cole? Anyone heard the song Cheryl Tweedy by Lily?

But I don't trust her judgement that much, her favourite radio 1 DJ is Chris Moyles.

Btw, Lily is PREGNANT. Heard it today on newsbeat.

She toured with Pro Green. Woo.

LILY ALLEN IS BRILLI ALLENT. (:

I've seen custard with more structure than that post!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Right because Lily Allen is absolutely neither of those things... nor is she attentionseeking. ;)

Nothing is as pointless as announcing to the world that you're going to quit music, only to appear on some show performing a 'new' (probably recycled) song a few weeks later as she's done what 4 or 5 times now?

Remember Lily Allen's TV Show? No? That's OK, neither do most people, it was THAT forgettable it set new standards of low for BBC3 and made Celebrity Juice look cerebral and probing.

Also I'm sure I've heard Fearne champion Lily's music before, so it's not like it's some sort of idiotic celebro-fued.

She is quitting music. HER OWN MUSIC. She used to tour with Pro Green, so knows him well. Yes the song was 'recycled'. But what's wring with that? She annouced she was quitting music, months ago, if not a year. She hadn't done that 4 or 5 times. She wanted to go into acting, although her brother, Alfie didn't think this was a good idea...

She simply thought there was no money in music, due to illegal downloading. Not that she needs the money, she's only a few places behind Cheryl Cole in the Richest Female Singer or whatever. But then she did by that island, and was pretty broke...

I remember the show, and I never watched it.

Plus, Lily Allen doesn't need Fearne's support.. That much.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

She thinks there's no money in it? and how many millions has she NOT made from music then? :rolleyes:

If she thinks there's no money in it, she's just another example of the greed culture that has sadly overtaken the desire for quality in some parts of the music industry.

She thinks there's no money in it? and how many millions has she NOT made from music then? :rolleyes:

If she thinks there's no money in it, she's just another example of the greed culture that has sadly overtaken the desire for quality in some parts of the music industry.

I think last year she had an estimated £5million? Cheryl Cole has about £11mill? I know she's got a contract to write like, 5 books. A million each. (Cheryl Cole, that is.)

:yeahthat:

It's to be expected that it would be in the news, as with all famous people who are pregnant. Such lovely news, especially after the heartache of a miscarriage.

i agree Kiz, congrats Lily :)

i was :x when the last guy dumped Lily just after the miscarriage, what sort of a :* would do such a thing.

:)

Oh well. I nearly had a breakdown today due to Lily Allen. Listening to Who'd Have Known on repeat for the last two days eventually get's to you.

I don't know whether to tell you to get a grip or to agree, listening to her mockney 'singing' on repeat would cause anyone to get the razors....

But then she did by that island...

What did she do by the island?

etheridge_tom.png

:

It's to be expected that it would be in the news, as with all famous people who are pregnant. Such lovely news, especially after the heartache of a miscarriage.

And yet, apparently Ms Allen herself has questioned why she has wound up in the News!!

What's the betting she will go on to write a book about her experiences as a new mum, enthralling the World with her skill and expertise. :|

They all seem to do it - the "celebs", I mean. No-one else is capable of being a mum, it would appear, or having responsibility!!

And yet, apparently Ms Allen herself has questioned why she has wound up in the News!!

What's the betting she will go on to write a book about her experiences as a new mum, enthralling the World with her skill and expertise. :|

They all seem to do it - the "celebs", I mean. No-one else is capable of being a mum, it would appear, or having responsibility!!

You mean like Kerry Katona or something all over again? :confused:

Has Kerry written a "mum" book?!

I just mean, celebs in general, when they have babies, feel the need to write books - Vernon's Tess is another one. Do people really need your advice?! (just a thought).

Some magazines, btw, are suggesting Kerry is once again having a bit of a meltdown?! I do hope not. She looked so happy again recently.

Yes, but the point is, it's unnecessary advice from people who probably have have a dozen nannies!!

Unnecessary? Then don't read it. They're not claiming to be the best parents in the world, they're just offering their experiences and takes on motherhood. I hate silly 'ooh, they probably all have nannies'. No, they probably don't, or they wouldn't write a book on raising children. And so what? They can still have opinions on how this affects the child.

For what it's worth, I don't especially like them either - but my method of overcoming this dislike is simply not buying them.

I'm behind Annalie. Lilly rocks. and she is attentionseeking but aren't most celebs these days? and i also think its lovely news about her pregnancy after the miscarriage... she does take her slagging off a bit too far, though. especially with someone who big-ups her music so much..

I don't know whether to tell you to get a grip or to agree, listening to her mockney 'singing' on repeat would cause anyone to get the razors....

What did she do by the island?

I was making a music video.

And you just made me upset. I hate people who can't spell simple words. I feel like dying. My only excuse is that I hate my bloody iPod sometimes, the keyboard is horrible. And the U is next to the Y.

Can we all move on and forget this ever happened? PLEASE?

I promise you on my life, on the life of Lily Allen, on my little brother's life, on your life, on everybody's life, I can spell buy.

*hangs head in shame, cries, contemplates suicide*

I'm behind Annalie. Lilly rocks. and she is attentionseeking but aren't most celebs these days? and i also think its lovely news about her pregnancy after the miscarriage... she does take her slagging off a bit too far, though. especially with someone who big-ups her music so much..

No you're not.

*gets paranoid, looks around*