Unofficial Mills

Franzi at Radio 1

Jono

Just seen Franzi's pictures from her trip to Radio 1. She seems to have got a huge array of photographs with the Radio 1 staff!

I have some more on Facebook: Producer Phil (Dev) and Producer Alex (Fearne Cotton) - as Jono probably saw when he copied my pics and put them on here ;)

Oh, and a whole thread set up for me? I feel famous :D

Scott Mentioned Her On The Show Today :)

Dan told me about it on Twitter - I nearly had a heart attack, I didn't hear it and never expected a mention!! *yaay*

Oh, when was that?

on the iPlayer at about 2:41:00...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

is that Dev in the top one, the DJ whose show she's been on the phone on before? :)

yes, it is - and he even remembered me!! 8)

I like how her expression is almost identical in every photo - it's like they just Photoshopped her or something :D

haha, niiiice!

That probably works out as a similar amount of time as when I went, except I had to wait 2 hours just for Scott :P

yeeeees, Dev said, he'll talk to him and tell him that I'm waiting (that was after 20min), then Dev came back and said Scott'll come soon. That "soon" was actually about 1.5 hours...

(Hi Scott, if you're reading this! Sorry, but it really WAS that long!)

yeeeees, Dev said, he'll talk to him and tell him that I'm waiting (that was after 20min), then Dev came back and said Scott'll come soon. That "soon" was actually about 1.5 hours...

(Hi Scott, if you're reading this! Sorry, but it really WAS that long!)

We were waiting for him to turn up in the afternoon, so no one could go and get him :confused: Someone gave us his DJ card though ;)

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

Im off to london zoo on wednesday which is one stop along from Great Portland Street and really wanna go there. I dont know who if anyone i might meet though because of the time i go there (:

You could literally meet anyone regardless of the time of day!

take control