Unofficial Mills

26th July to 30th July 2010

Tyler1994

Hello! If you fancy a chat during The Scott Mills Show why not climb on board between 4pm and 7pm and have a natter? Or if you want to comment about a podcast or when you're listening again leave something here too.

Ah The First Week Of The Summer Holidays. :D

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahha nice, but I have a small question and I feel it needs to be asked even though it's not important... I wonder if that's Scott's first time stroking a pussy?

Get him a role as a Bond Villain now! :P

I am disgusted...I really am. Mr.D & Viv you should be ashamed. What is this a 1970's sitcom?

Anyway we all know Scott has no time for such things, he's far too busy every day twiddleing knobs.

Oh by the way does anyone know if his sore throat is better? I know he's been busy sucking fisherman's friends all weekend...

Thank you very much. I'm here all week...avoid the fish...you don't know where it's been.

Well that's good to know. I only really eat filleted fish or fish fingers anyways...

Yeah, try and make some sort of gag out of THAT... ;)

Well Mr.D that is because you are a modern man. Believe it or not there are a lot of guys who still want eat the fish. I bet you even enjoy a shaved kebab now and then.

Fish fingers hey? Takes me back to school discos... yeah Karen Bains was famous for her fish fingers when we were in the 4th year... (just tell me when to stop)

It's disgusting.... and I've never understood why on Earth anyone would like something shaved!! Other than legs, or faces, of course!! :confused:

You know I think some people do enjoy it skewered but I suppose if it's shaved you can get more in your mouth in one go...the only issue is all the dripping kebab juice. I find it's best to prepare and have a bib or napkin to hand...