Unofficial Mills

The iplayer was made for days like today

yorkieboy

Matt Edmonson on Jo Whiley radio 1, is bad enough, but normally I'd switch to 5live...where they've got some 'riveting' commentary on golf (seriously it's boring enough on the TV). Radio 4 is pretentious as ever...think it's Absolute (at least they have decent music) or iplayer.

Sort it our Radio 1!

I've never turned Radio 1 over. I often turn it off at night, as I do other stuff, and Zane Low isn't that great. Plus, I sit through Jo Whiley. :L

Matt Edmondson is amazing, btw. I love Sundays. Matt in the morning. Chart show at 4, then Switch all night(:

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Also, if you decide to give 'love' to iPlayer. Spell it correctly, please. Capital P. Like iPod Touches. They especially deserve to be spelt right.

I have spelt it correctly. iPlayer and iplayer and IPLAYER are all exactly the same spelling. If your going to be picky please can you get it right;)

I think you'll find that's, "If you're going to be picky, please can you get it right." ;)
I'd argue there was no need for a comma in that sentence and the one you've just used isn't needed.

It's not NEEDED. But can be used. I notice many people wouldn't use one. But it is perfectly acceptable. Before speech, commas are needed. And at the end of speech. Plus the speech was never concluded by speech marks.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.