Unofficial Mills

DJ Tiesto RIP?

John

Word has it on the net, that DJ Tiesto has died. Apparently in a car accident. I really hope this isn't true :cry:

EDIT: This might be a load of bollocks. His Twitter is been updated regularly (at least 1 hour ago) and no mention of this on that.

Why do people start these rumours?

take control

Why is it never about someone like Britney Spears... (and True in those cases).

Remember how many hoaxes there were the same day Michael Jackson died, Jeff Goldblum is the main one that springs to mind.

and Viv, it's attention-seekers that START these things and Stupid people that believe them blindly without checking more reputable sources (other sources were obviously checked here, but so often you see people believing anything without bothering to check), then start RTing everywhere (I didn't believe the MJ story when that broke because it was on a 'celebrity gossip' site called TMZ, I was cynical until the LA Times, BBC and CNN started reporting it as confirmed).

The main source I could see for this outside of Twitter was some Blog, so was probably attention-seeking/publicity stunt for that, seems likely some wannabe of that Pez-dispenser Hilton or whateverhisnameis, the guy who's famous for Blogging about Celebs...

but yeah, slight rant over, very unlikely this is true and there seem to be a lot of places specifically stating a hoax etc now. :)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Just Be Good To Green being played right now reminded me of another hoax that pops up from time-to-time, that Lily Allen's quitting music and killing her own career. I guess that's different in that she's the one starting that one each time though?

Here's the weird part, I don't mind the bits with her singing. It's when he starts 'rapping' that it starts being annoying to me. Maybe it's because he threw away the original rapping and inserted his own crap, and that he's not a good rapper either?

tiesto being dead had me slightly worried, until his twitter and newsbeat said otherwise. seen him twice, and he's been a bit of a hero to me through the years. people who make up this stuff must be extra virgins with retarded sex organs.

on the grid.