Unofficial Mills

Greg James not Greg James!

jdog55

Scott Mill's first name is really Phil. Vernon Kay's first name is really Jay. Reggie Yates' first name is really Gareth.

Really? I also heard Scott's surname was really Montague. And that Huw Stephen's real name is Archibald. Never did believe that one though..

And that Sara Cox is Sarah Cox and Zane Lowe is Alexandar Lowe...your point is?

They are there professional names for Radio

Just saying that aftwer listening to Greg for over a year now I was'nt aware that James was'nt his surname. Don't need to be a cock about it.

Just saying that aftwer listening to Greg for over a year now I was'nt aware that James was'nt his surname. Don't need to be a cock about it.

No need for a thread though plus as you read on im not the only 1 poking fun a this thread

james_ryder.png

No need for a thread though plus as you read on im not the only 1 poking fun a this thread

What is worthy of a thread then? I'd did'nt know that James not being Gregs real surname was common knowledge so started a thread about, no biggie.

What is worthy of a thread then? I'd did'nt know that James not being Gregs real surname was common knowledge so started a thread about, no biggie.

Oh, sorry. I wasn't intending on being rude or anything, I was just joking along, all in good humour :)

Why exactly?

they are simply pointless & serve no purpose, how can they identify themselves to the listener & the listener identify with the dj if they have to lie about their name, it is also quite vain.

if i had a child & they decided to go under a different name, it would be one of those "i'm disappointed in you" moments, if you don't like your name or want to change it there go & change it via deed poll.

if a female dj or whatever gets married & wants to keep using here maiden name like Holly Willoughby for example thats fine, but if your not going to be your real self via radio then meh..... does it really need a explanation.....

:)