Unofficial Mills

Junior Apprentice

James R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

So sad the gay guy has gone. I actually loved him! Think 'Lord Alan' should have fired the guy with the sore throat! Prefer normal Apprentice, but this will do for now :)

Loyd Grossman boy wasn't half irritating. Although he should have remained just for that annoying factor. Zoe, the blonde lippy girl, is a bit of a character. I think she'd irritate me if I had to work with her. Cutest girl is probably that Emma.

Loyd Grossman boy wasn't half irritating. Although he should have remained just for that annoying factor. Zoe, the blonde lippy girl, is a bit of a character. I think she'd irritate me if I had to work with her. Cutest girl is probably that Emma.

Arent they kids ough Jono? lol

Kitty <3

The first edition of Junior Apprentice attracted an audience of 4.1m, less than half the main show's debut of 8.3m viewers last year. The BBC One programme was preceded by Holby City with 4.3m viewers, while the News at Ten pulled in 4.5m people.

Jordan De Courcy, 16, became the first candidate to be fired by Lord Sugar.

The main series of The Apprentice was rescheduled until the summer to avoid a clash with coverage of the general election campaign.

Brady debut

The BBC Trust ruled there could be a risk to impartiality due to Lord Sugar's role as enterprise tsar with the Labour government.

Coverage of the resignation of Gordon Brown and David Cameron entering Downing Street caused EastEnders and Holby City to be rescheduled to Wednesday evening, prior to Junior Apprentice.

_47840184_justin226.jpg Jordan De Courcy was the first boardroom casualty The show was up against Midsomer Murders on ITV1, which gained an average audience of five million.

Five's screening of Fulham's Europa League final clash, meanwhile, attracted 3.6 million viewers.

After he had been given the boot by Lord Sugar, De Courcy said: "I think give it five years and I can be just as successful if not more successful than Lord Sugar."

The programme saw the debut of football executive Karren Brady on the panel alongside Lord Sugar.

She replaces Margaret Mountford, who left the series to resume her studies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10113964.stm
james_ryder.png

I swear the one with the short blond hair.. Zoe? Looks pretty similar to this lesbian in Skins..

And the boy that got in trouble for the location looks exactly like this girl in my class!

Good show, not quite as good as The Apprentice but it'll serve my needs for the time being. Missing Margaret already though, Karen is doing a good job though. None of the candidates stand out at this point, there's no 'one-to-watch'. And none come across as particularly likeable, although I'm sure many will grow on me over time.

As the series is 6 episodes and there are 10 candidates, will there be multiple firings or are 4 going through to the final?

I didn't like that Jordan guy, he seemed early on as the one that would be fired due to his poor stint as project manager and his complete lack of people skills. But I think the one who should have been fired was the farmer guy with the beard. He seemed too content with his lacklustre efforts, couldn't be bothered to follow through with his very successful idea, had poor excuses ("the wind is my least favourite weather.."), didn't seem to care that he/his team failed etc. A very lucky escape for him. He seems a nice enough guy though, I'm sure he'll grow on me.

So sad the gay guy has gone. I actually loved him! Think 'Lord Alan' should have fired the guy with the sore throat! Prefer normal Apprentice, but this will do for now :)

You have a thing about gay guys don't you?

You have a thing about gay guys don't you?

Errmm.. How did you work it out?

I wish I was one... ;) - I think that is a joke..

Yep. True... :-)

I am glad that Karren has brought in. A combination of good sense and good business ideas, as well as being very sensitive.

But she'll never fill Margaret's shoes :cry:

It might be too soon to judge but as much as I think I like Karren, I think she's better suited as one of those interviewers in the interrogating interview part of the series with that big cruel guy and the Simon Hughes lookalike.

It will be interesting to see how Adrian Chiles' replacement carries 'The Apprentice: You're Fired' when the original series returns later this year.

You think it was a joke? :D

Well.. I don't think I could be a lesbian.. So I'd rather be a gay man(:

Aaron Livesy.. Scott Mills.. About a million others...