Unofficial Mills

Jedward dropped by Sony after one single

E*F*4L

this was rumoured to be true. but he was found out later to be an utter twat, like phillip schofield.

Ahh, thanks for clearing up that urban myth. Last time I listen to the streets.

I heard they had been offered a contract with Del Monte advertising, er, pineapples............

That's odd, I always thought of them more as Lemons...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh FFS, why did Universal have to go and do that, we could have been rid of these talentless idiots... and as for Louis being 'committed' to them, he sure should be committed for inflicting this on the world...

Right, everybody go download their stuff illegally, see if we can't put em outta business or make em quit that way...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh FFS, why did Universal have to go and do that, we could have been rid of these talentless idiots... and as for Louis being 'committed' to them, he sure should be committed for inflicting this on the world...

Aww come on, they're funny to laugh at if nothing else. The way I see it is this; yes I believe they were annoying on X Factor (I didnt really watch it so I can only go on what friends say) but the whole hype that surrounded them and their staying in week after week served to show that the music industry and these Saturday night karaeoke shows take themselves far too seriously.

So in short, yes they were annoying but cut them a bit of slack, cos they've done some good as well

Not impressed with censorship