Unofficial Mills

22nd February to 26th February 2010

Jono

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent my e-mail to the Radio 1 publicity team, hope they consider me for tickets, the Twitter stuff was great last year. I really want to do something even better than that this year. If Scott could subtly fit "it's going to be a Bangor" in then Greg has a Bangor joke for tomorrow's show. Haha.

Beyoncé has the upperhand on videophone but not if you can't get a signal here in the UK. Bit naff.

Ohh, I was going to say you should be allowed to protect your lips from cracked but I can understand the problem with glossy stuff. She's deliberating between snogging a man with vaseline and snogging someone with glossy vaseline. I can under stand if it's like those glossy products specifically to make your lips look like lipstick, but not if it's just lipslave. Although I did wear vaseline on my lips once and someone at primary school shouted "JONO'S GOT CUM ON HIS LIPS". What?

I don't mean to moan buuuuuttt it isn't, wasn't and never will be pronounced Banger!

Ban - as in he has had a lifetime ban from football

G - as in the start of Great

or - as in ice cream OR cream

It'll sound a bit posh from the English but since most of them can't roll their r's it'll have to do :P just please, please not banger.

Moyles' pronunciation was good (enough :P) this morning fair play.

It's because I looked at my sister and said "didn't she have two?" and she said "yes!". Ha.

My poor sister went to Lostprophets at the UEA in Norwich on Monday night and someone threw a pint over the lighting desk so they had to play all night in your bog standard spotlights all night! They weren't impressed! Lots of equipment gone up in smoke!