• New on Unofficial Mills

Serin

Eastenders live episode

I don't normally watch Eastenders but I did last night just to see who the killer was! Bit of a shock as to who it was really. Ooh and the live production seemed to go pretty well, few glitches here and there but hey, they did a good job!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

So they missed the trick of dropping a bunker-buster on the whole place seconds after the 'reveal' then?

Damn shame.

pity this didn't happen to Walford

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R8lAjVzj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R8lAjVzj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

:hahaha:

:)

pity this didn't happen to Walford

<object sap="object" height="265" width="320">

<embed sap="flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R8lAjVzj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="265" width="320"></object>

:hahaha:

If I was a fan, I'd almost feel cheated that neither the bunker-buster or nuke option happened... I mean they did promote it somewhere as having an 'explosive' ending, did they not? :D

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Well, it did have an explosive ending... I mean, Bradley fell off a roof and died, then Stacey, whose fault it was that he was on the roof, confessed.

Did he definately die though? Probably, but not conclusively. I think. Okay, 24 hours on and I've mostly forgotten it. hehe.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Did he definately die though? Probably, but not conclusively. I think. Okay, 24 hours on and I've mostly forgotten it. hehe.

Well, in an interview on 5Live he says his character has a suicide moment and jumps off a roof to his death.... so yeah. Read from that what you will.

Er, yes.... he attacked her, and she's gone round to the pub looking for revenge!! Still don't know why on Earth I didn't think of her in the first place.

God, she's gonna wind up having a baby in prison now... it's just so very sad :-(

She's not going to get arrested from what I understand, as they believe Bradley did it...

etheridge_tom.png

I thought it was very good. There were a few noticeable hiccups but they were bound to happen with a live broadcast. All in all I think they did a pretty good job and delivered one of the best episodes in years.

I dare say when you have fallen off a roof, smashed on to the ground, and your face is hanging off, you're likely to be dead, yeah.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well, despite already being proved wrong Viv, and despite the fact that your post is obviously intended to patronise me, I shall say that a fall from that height is survivable. And please don't talk down to me, I feel it's rather unnecessary, and ironic coming from you.

*angry frown*

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I only noticed 2 mistakes. First one was when Stacey and Bradley were under the bridge and you could hear Stacey's microphone rustling. The second one was Jack fluffing a couple of lines near the end. What were the others?

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

anybody notice when Bradley was supposedly lying dead on the ground after falling from the roof one of his fingers moved? :?:

Nope... and no-one cared either. Half the viewers were probably blubbering over a FICTIONAL death at that point... :P

anybody notice when Bradley was supposedly lying dead on the ground after falling from the roof one of his fingers moved? :?:

That does happen in real life though. It's called postmortem spasm...

etheridge_tom.png

I noticed that - I thought, ohh so he is still alive even if its slightly.

Then he was turned over by Stacey I think, removing any chance he had of survival.

Y4Ar5.png