Hello New Members!
148 148

1,712 posts in this topic

Long time lurker! Decided I would finally join the forums. Long time Radio 1 listener and Scott Mills fan from Glasgow.

I've met the man twice but the first time I accidentally hit him with a shoe and the second time I was very drunk and almost swore live on Radio 1. So, yeah, not the best first (or second) impression to make but hopefully your first (and second) impression of me won't be as bad.

Hello there. I'm in America and I'm a Scott MIlls newbie -- but I am so, so hooked. I was aware of him as the guy who sometimes subbed in for Nick Grimshaw on the Breakfast Show, and I enjoyed listening to him, but within the past week or so he just clicked for me, and now I've been binge-watching Innuendo Bingos and binge-listening to the podcasts while at work. Still trying to catch up on recent stuff before diving into the older podcasts, thank you to this site for feeding my addiction.

Just recently discovered this website and so happy I did.

Firstly I'd like to congratulate the entire site team on a wonderful job you have done with the website - especially the impressive podcast archive which I really appreciate and will be delving into as soon as I have written this!

Secondly, it's so nice to find a place that I can come to outside of the hours that I listen to Radio 1 (weekdays 1-7pm!) - you all seem such a friendly bunch and I shall look forward to joining in with the discussions :)

17 hours ago, dankargo said:

Firstly I'd like to congratulate the entire site team on a wonderful job you have done with the website - especially the impressive podcast archive which I really appreciate and will be delving into as soon as I have written this!

Secondly, it's so nice to find a place that I can come to outside of the hours that I listen to Radio 1 (weekdays 1-7pm!) - you all seem such a friendly bunch and I shall look forward to joining in with the discussions :)

Hello! Hope you enjoy using the site and chatting to us all. You could say it's like chrismoyles.net but without all the self-importance.

Notable users are Jono (founder, owner, and everything else), newsbeat (not active anymore but loads of great posts), TMD_24 (good opinions) and OohErr, one of my favourites primarily for his (her?) username. Still to this day, I think it's Greg James in disguise. 

Welcome to page 69 of this thread, too. ;) 

On 04/04/2017 at 11:24 AM, thebeuter said:

Where from?

Sent from my D6503 using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

Poland (as in actually living here as well). I've came across Greg's podcast first and started listening to Radio 1 live whenever I could. It's been 3 years now.

Edited by Alex9.4

Hi should have introduced myself. I am Lee, from Sussex. Radio enthusiast, mage geek, and very keen listener to R1 daytimes, fan of Scott's show and admire his career, as well as other R1 presenters. Was early 20's in the "go to work with Moyles and come home with Mills" era.

Love chatting to you guys and finding out loads of stuff from the knowledge here, great site, am also on the Moyles version.

Hi, I’m new here. 

I’m Dan and I have been lurking on the forum for a while now and with being on the UM whatsapp chat, I thought it was time to join in with the discussions! 

5 hours ago, Dan18F1 said:

Hi, I’m new here. 

I’m Dan and I have been lurking on the forum for a while now and with being on the UM whatsapp chat, I thought it was time to join in with the discussions! 

Hey Dan welcome to the forums

Lee (the one who sent the tweet to Jono)

I always forget to look at this section, but welcome along to all of you!

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Dan18F1 said:

Hi, I’m new here. 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:37 PM, Lee E said:

Hi should have introduced myself. I am Lee, from Sussex. Radio enthusiast, mage geek, and very keen listener to R1 daytimes, fan of Scott's show and admire his career, as well as other R1 presenters. Was early 20's in the "go to work with Moyles and come home with Mills" era.

Love chatting to you guys and finding out loads of stuff from the knowledge here, great site, am also on the Moyles version.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:45 AM, Alex9.4 said:

Fresher here (also an international listener)! I love this website and all the job you guys do with the archive. Keep going! 

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, Junaid said:

New! :)

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:04 PM, dankargo said: