Schedule Changes
3 3

230 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I thought I would start a thread that I will hopefully update every Sunday evening with the schedule changes for the next couple of weeks, just to inform people on here: 

Mon 15th to Fri 19th:

1:00 - 4:00 Matt in for Scott 

Mon 22nd and Tue 23rd: 

1:00 - 4:00 Dev in for Scott 

Sat 27th and Sun 28th:

10:00 - 1:00 Jordan in for Matt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder why Dev is covering two odd days

Todays show was very Scott esque wonder if its his team working with Matt as opposed to the usual leave thing where Matts team are poducing
When Scott did breakfast over Christmas was this his team or Grimmys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lee E said:

wonder why Dev is covering two odd days

Todays show was very Scott esque wonder if its his team working with Matt as opposed to the usual leave thing where Matts team are poducing
When Scott did breakfast over Christmas was this his team or Grimmys?

I think Dev maybe covering because I remember Matt saying he’s going on holiday for a bit so he probably can’t cover. It would be interesting to see if Chris is there because I can’t remember if Dev has ever covered with Chris before. 

I think it probably was Scotts team producing Matt as Chris was there and it had all the normal features. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dev has covered with Chris before, yeah - he did a week or so when Scott was off for ages doing the Strictly tour, and odd days here and there as well. Not as often as Matt covers with Chris though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting today, Chris Smith doing newsbeat on the breakfast and drive shows, Tina was doing TV but Chris had middle of day off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat 10th Feb:

4:00 - 7:00 Adele in for Mistajam 

Mon 12th Feb: 

4:00 - 6:30 Jordan in for Adele

Sat 17th Feb:

1:00 - 4:00 Jordan in for Alice 

Sun 18th Feb: 

1:00 - 4:00 Alice’s last ever solo show 

 

Edited by Dan18F1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, THIS IS THE BBC said:

Radio 1 Comedy starts this Wednesday 3am - 4am and then from 22/02 it will also be on a Thursday.

I'm intrigued by this. Will they be available as podcasts like Scott's and Greg's are, or just available through the BBC Radio iPlayer app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jordan12 said:

I'm intrigued by this. Will they be available as podcasts like Scott's and Greg's are, or just available through the BBC Radio iPlayer app?

They will be on i-tunes and for download on the website (like Scott Mills Daily etc) as well as on the iPlayer Radio App and will be broadcast on R1 3-4am on Weds and Thurs and eventually Friday too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, THIS IS THE BBC said:

They will be on i-tunes and for download on the website (like Scott Mills Daily etc) as well as on the iPlayer Radio App and will be broadcast on R1 3-4am on Weds and Thurs and eventually Friday too.

Thanks! The chances of me being awake to hear them live are very slim, so it'll be good to download them and listen back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wed 14th Feb: 

3:00 - 4:00 Radio 1 Comedy: Ed and Lauren get on

4:00 - 6:30 Jordan in for Adele 

Sat 17th Feb

1:00 - 4:00 Jordan in for Alice 

Sun 18th Feb

1:00 - 4:00 Alice’s last solo show 

Thu 22th Feb

3:00 - 4:00 Radio 1 Comedy: Nikki and Sammy’s Peachy Podcast 

Sat 24th Feb

New schedule begins - 

10:00 - 1:00 Greatest Hits with Maya Jama

1:00 - 4:00 The Matt Edmundson show (with Mollie King)

Sun 25th Feb

10:00 - 1:00 Greatest Hits with Jordan North 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

Well this is interesting. Dev is in for Charlie Sloth tonight..

Interesting choice - was it planned?

I remember Dev once filled in for Huw Stephens on late nights for a couple of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OohErr said:

Interesting choice - was it planned?

I remember Dev once filled in for Huw Stephens on late nights for a couple of days.

While also covering Greg's show during the same week. That's dedication right there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, THIS IS THE BBC said:

Radio 1 Comedy starts this Wednesday 3am - 4am and then from 22/02 it will also be on a Thursday.

Strange... seems to have been cancelled last minute, doesn't look like they will be on next Wednesday either. R1 Residency instead and no podcast released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toddla T sits in for Benji B on Thursday morning at 1am.

The podcasts appear to be starting this Thursday at 3am - starting with 'Nik and Sammy's Peachy Podcast'.

Jordan North is doing early breakfast week beginning Monday 26th February, as Adele will be on the road with Greg as part of his three peaks challenge for Sport Relief (I forgot about this originally!).

Edited by Jordan12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fri 23 Feb:

1:00 - 4:00 Maya Jama joins Scott

Sat 24 Feb

From 10am - New schedule begins

Mon 26 Feb - Fri 2 Mar

4:00 - 6:30 Jordan in for Adele

4:00 - 7:00 Adele joins Greg for the Gregathlon

Fri 2 Mar

3:00 - 4:00 Scott does the Official Chart 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat 10th Mar

7:00 - 11:00 Asian Network Live with Yasser and Noreen Khan

Mon 12th Mar and Tue 13th

4:00 - 6:30 Jordan in for Adele

10:00 - 1:00 Adele in for Clara

Tue 13th Mar

3:00 - 4:00 Cel in for Phil on the specialist chart (how weird)

Fri 16th Mar

3:00 - 4:00 Radio 1 Comedy: Ray Moss

Sat 17th Mar

6:00 - 10:00 Alice and Dev join together for weekend breakfast 

7:00 - 11:00 DJ Target at South by South West 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dev's on at 4pm today instead of Greg. Don't think it was planned, I checked the schedule on Friday and Greg was down to be on today I think. Greg's still down for the rest of the week at the moment though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OohErr said:

Dev's on at 4pm today instead of Greg. Don't think it was planned, I checked the schedule on Friday and Greg was down to be on today I think. Greg's still down for the rest of the week at the moment though.

I don't think anyone would begrudge Greg for taking a day off today, planned or otherwise, given what he went through last week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3