Unofficial Mills

11th January to 15th January 2010

Jono

They're finally back (after a month!) on afternoons. Join Scott, Beccy and TOTDS at 4pm all week.

According to a German tweeter, Scott was on German TV tonight on a show about David Hasselhoff. They used clips from his TV show with The Hoff. Maybe we'll get some German visitors now!

Good news for Your Views fans - I have lots of mornings lectures this year so I might be around for more shows :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're finally back (after a month!) on afternoons. Join Scott, Beccy and TOTDS at 4pm all week.

According to a German tweeter, Scott was on German TV tonight on a show about David Hasselhoff. They used clips from his TV show with The Hoff. Maybe we'll get some German visitors now!

Good news for Your Views fans - I have lots of mornings lectures this year so I might be around for more shows :D

Oh, I wanted to watch that, but it was too late. I saw the comercial of the show and was wondering if Scott might be on it :)

Afternoon!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I woke up to hear Sarah Kennedy playing this today. She got a bit flustered by the new music and mucked up her pips though. Bless her.

I almost booked Matt Horne for Oh What's Occurring today! I don't think he's on though. But that was exciting, haha.

Who is "red one"? Is it Phil Mitchell aka Steve McFadden? He's pretty red.

I appreciate this sort of music a HELL OF A LOT more at 4pm than at 6.30am.

I feel really guilty, I didn't listen once while they were on Breakfast.:shock:

I only listened to Chappers' last show yesterday, felt that I could cope with the sadness yesterday.

You can play Oh What's Occurring. I've registered, I think you should too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/oh/

Ooh Beccy sounds like I was about four days ago. I still sound a bit rough.

Hmm... I wonder if I can enter even though I'm not a UK resident. I suppose I should read the Terms & Conditions to find out...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot