Unofficial Mills

Jono

I kinda thought the world would be a lot more futuristic and hi-tech by this time... but I suppose all kids do really.

Minidisc, MP3, broadband, sky digital? They are if you look at it in that way, the only sky back then was the old signal with the huge white satellite dishes *shudder*

on the grid.

I remember Euro 96 and Southgates penalty- i was in Harlech at the time

yea me too, but i was at my house and not yours!;-)

i was getting depressed cos my 30s were coming up, and now on the horizon is my 40s!

i too remember brit pop and the tories finally getting near the end of their run. i also remember that i was a thatchers child and she took our milk,and ruined our teeth, sold all the council houses and didnt rebuild new ones,ruined the nhs, and sold everything off.

thats why people my age have to pay top dollar for houses, dentists ,(if you can find one!)cos our teeth are bad because of lack of calcium in infant school, gas, electric, rail travel etc.........................................................oh am i boring you? im boring myself!!

Still missing mark and lard

I was 7 in 1996.

I remember the dodgy primary school discos, Euro 96, i don't really remember Southgate missing that penalty, but i remember Gazza's miss.

I do sadly. The pain! At least there was 1 good day in September 2001, EVEN BLEY HESKEY SCORED!

on the grid.