Unofficial Mills

Climate Change Copenhagen 2009

E*F*4L

is climate change happening because of human activity ?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. is climate change happening because of human activity ?

• yes
    • no

after the disappointment of Kyoto 1997, will anything change this time at Copenhagen 2009 ?

i think the USA will put something on the table this time as they were the only country not to sign up to the Kyoto Protocol.

do you believe that global warming is because of human activity ?

i think that human activity has had a impact, but it is not human activity that is solely responsibility, the cycle of the sun & earth (throughout their life's measured in eon's) also have had a huge impact, the sun goes through cycles of getting warmer & cooler, the earth also does the same & all of this is natural & nothing humans can do anything about.

just watched a interesting program on climate change & Copenhagen 2009 (watch it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p8gv6 )

:)

Well humans have certainly helped with it by burning stuff all the time and all the stuff we pollute the air with. Remember hearing about the smogs in London? You can't possibly think that they didn't do anything to the atmosphere.

Yes natural stuff like volcanoes erupting will cause a bit of it but not nearly as much as what the human race has done.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

There are people out there thinking that global warming is only due to the earth's cycles and that we (humans) have little to do with it.

I'm just shocked! How people can not think that all the pollution that we make have little effects on our ecosystem and our health. It kills me.

Idiots like Ann Coulter saying that god will end the earth...it just makes cry with laughter.