Unofficial Mills

30th November to 4th December 2009

Jono

'Your Views' is the place to come between 4pm and 7pm to have a chat or to leave a comment about The Scott Mills Show.

Sorry Scott, while in Sheffield I picked up this magazine that claims your tweets are only "relatively amusing". It seems to have been published some time ago though... maybe they're funnier now.

post-5-145327878982_thumb.jpg

post-5-145327878987_thumb.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think this will make up for the New Moon bashing Scott gave. James@War is back with a parody of Boom Boom Pow.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9iKNDiiBqE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9iKNDiiBqE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Well I found it funny.

I bet swannee whistles will be the big hit this year in the toy market.

1Xtra Live was immense by the way. Really enjoyed it. I think Westwood's comical stints backstage were more frightening than his Sugababes interview though!

1, 2, 3 got my media degree.

Never underestimate the power of a media degree!

Just been talking to an Italian journalist about Tesco. Not convinced he knew what was going on. But if it gets me in a newspaper in Italy it's all fine...