• Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with tonights episode of Corrie? Its most random one i've seen in years

*switches on tv*

woah how faked tanned did ant and dec look in that advert just then.

I havent watched Corrie for a loong time but i thought ryan was going out with violet and now he's engaged to sarah?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

He's just proposed tonight, but at the beginning they hated each other. I'm all confused

aah i dont know..

Btw my mum was telling me in the car today that Tracys baby is now played by a new character(shes a right corrie geek)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah, he's sending cards to the family. Apparantly when they dragged his from the river it wasnt him, it was someone that looked like him or something. I think thats what they are doing

what?!ok i was like 9 years old or something but i remember that it was the excat body of richard hilman and they're never gunna be able to pull off that stunt!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

what?!ok i was like 9 years old or something but i remember that it was the excat body of richard hilman and they're never gunna be able to pull off that stunt!

Yeah but remember Dirty Den was shot and went into the canal, presumed dead.....

Even the beloved Harold Bishop was washed off some rocks when he was down beside the sea, he was also presumed dead.

Miraculously these characters reappeared (and disappeared!)

Killing off a character and then re-introducing them is a sign of desperation, once they are killed off they shouldnt re-appear IMO