September 7th to September 11th 2009

Jono

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mum wants to know why I keep listening to the Klangers during Newsbeat. Both parents are concerned. She didn't realise it was TOTDS on the whistle in OWO.

Coxy said that Robbie is the ROTW to make up for doing a jobby at Robbie's. "He's done it the other way, it's normally you doing a poo at the celebrities". No Scott... I think that's just you ;)

I like that Matthew Wright trailed ahead a whole 24 hours about Scott Mills The Musical. Even Scott doesn't do that. I wonder what he's going to ask because he's kinda missed it.

As if Scott Mills was really talking to Brooke Kinsella this morning when Matthew Wright was introducing the show. I bet he was just saying 'rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb'.

I reckon Derren Brown went to Australia where it's the future there and got on a plane and came back.

Evening.

Hello Dame Lucie.

Haha. I couldn't stop looking at the nervous nodding thing when he was live a few years back in Norwich. I was like "how do they edit that out of the other things he does?!" Also his handy cam skills were as bad as Scott's. It was shaking a lot. At least he had it the right way up though.

I don't remember who did thank Chappers but someone did. And the heart shaped muffin trays. I assume the note attached won't say "Have a nice life!"