Unofficial Mills

17th August to 21st August 2009

Jono

Gives You Hell! Text in on 81199 and we'll big up what gives you hell.

Looks like Westwood is in love with Beccy to me. He just tweeted:

Doin nuthin but watchin daytime TV - on the 5th episode Ricki Lake. It makes me feel I need some loud relationship drama in my life.
He's lonely!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he said "you will be fined". I was like "woah".

Oh so THIS is Example. He's on the front page of the R1 website with Grimmy. Can't say I'd heard of him before that.

I just can't imagine anyone who has done bobbins in their A-Levels will voluntarily be awake from 6.30am tomorrow morning!

Was beginning to forget Aled was still at Radio 1. Haven't heard his voice in a whole five minutes... Amused me this morning when Hannah was talking to Moyles. "Well if you get the grades you'll be at the UEA in Norwich, if you fail, give us a call and we'll have you producing Nihal and writing jokes for Scott Mills within a week".

I bet this BEP song will be the soundtrack to many A Level result parties tonight. Apart from at Scott's party - if it's not on a NOW album.

Tragically condoms was the funniest thing I could think of too. That would be a bit expensive though. Surely you'd want a cheap barcode like a flake though?