Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills talks to STV

JonathanEx

The Scottish part of ITV interviewed Scott Mills and reviewed the show: there's also a video of him talking to STV.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/edinburgh-festivals/interviews/115790-scott-mills-takes-on-susan-boyle-in-musical-masterpiece/

The show was loosely based around Scott’s time at Radio 1, featuring musical highlights such as My Pinot Grigio, reflecting Scott’s love for the odd glass of wine… or 10.

Another hit was the song R.A.D.I.O which was performed in a Y.M.C.A style and is sure to set the download charts alight if / when released.

Although some references would be lost on those who are not avid listeners of the Mills show, there is enough humour, music and action to keep audience members engaged. The standing ovation at the end of the night is testament to this.

Negative points? The show only runs for three nights with tonight being the last. The positives – Scott told stv.tv that it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the show will go on tour. Judging by last night’s reaction, let’s hope this is the case.

He's also penned a piece for the Daily Record.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/showbiz-news/2009/08/13/scott-mills-musical-s-success-has-left-me-wanting-more-stage-glory-86908-21594157/

People say this could go beyond the festival, so who knows? How can you top this? We do something every year - like One Night With Laura, and even putting a webcam in my house, but what comes next? Scott Mills: The Movie?

And as the STV article mentions the Susan Boyle takeoff, I feel this is a good time for taking credit for it as I mentioned doing a parody of I Dreamt a Dream in my overly long plot idea I posted on here, despite the fact that wouldn't have been what actually gave the idea. :P

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk