• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha Faggot advert

Can't find the auditions yet

Apparently the company went bust that did the faggot family commercials, none of the links work :cry:

God dammit I got rick rolled on YouTube :(

Haha on one forum someone's put

When I first moved to England I was really confused by the difference between "fags" (i.e. cigarettes) and "faggots" (pork sausages). I couldn't figure out why people wanted to eat their ciggies in rich gravy.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Get yourself a mobile with the internet!

My mobs already has the internet.. However, I think you need to speak to Orange about the packages for it, or something.

I tried going to unofficialmills, it wouldn't link, and it cost me about £1.00 for a matter of seconds.

Booo just recovered from a BSOD. Rubbish thing it was!

What's a BSOD?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Such a dark point you texted it into Greg :P

The funny thing was I think it was to do with her making that comment about condoms because the dream consisted of her bumbling through the report and not really making much sense. But didn't want to say that bit to someone new ;)

Aw wish I'd send Scott some stuff about the Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum show on BBC Three. Charlie Brooker just did a big piece on it.

Aw, tired and emotional Beccy with an Anna Kournikova cut out.

Don't you love it when you start breaking down over nothing?

Eurgh, David Garrido has just tweeted saying he feels more awake today as he's just had houmous. At 6.30am?!

He is one strange person. I don't even like the stuff very nasty, ick.

I hate it, I usually get really irritated and end up having a go at people when ima tired. Really quick to anger. If I had a text about saying that the butter is left out of the fridge I'd tell them to go to bed and stop bothering me.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Oh I got quite angry last time I was tired. I bought a sandwich with cheese in and sighed really loudly and said "oh it's got mayo in, it'll have to do". As if the cashier was in charge of making sandwiches.

Posh Radio 4 Lady seemed quite chuffed with her shout out yesterday, she's easily pleased, she's on Radio 4 most mornings and on Radio 1 every week yet a shout out makes her happy. I bet she's the sort to always text radio shows for a mention.