13th July to 17th July 2009

Jono

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rZxCrb7iU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rZxCrb7iU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around

take control

And its a shame but that could be it tonight.

The plan for me now... is listen to the rest of Moyles from this morning that I missed this morning and then maybe listen to the Avalanches album

Hehe, good to see I've still got the magic :P

You still have your touch.... :shock:

take control

Someone from leeds called KingTuts.. bad times :(

Up yours matey! :bah:

I spent 4 fantastic years at Glasgow Uni and loved KingTuts Wah Wah Hut. Why else do you you think I chose the name? My mother's guardian was from the highlands too. I am not one of your everyday Sassenachs!

I am also not from Leeds; I'm half Swedish and half British, was born and brought up in London and also lived for many years in Spain.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.