Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show with Vernon Kay

DarkAngelMJH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308
Verns doing a good job so far. He works brilliantly with the others. Wonder where Rachel is?

Good point, i'd not even noticed she wasn't there!

Enjoyed the Harry Potter link at 9.15.

Good point, i'd not even noticed she wasn't there!

Enjoyed the Harry Potter link at 9.15.

I have noticed before sometimes if Scott goes off for a day then TWTDS isnt there just like Chris is off & no Rachel.

Poor Vern not doing too great with the pop quiz with a little help from Matt

james_ryder.png

Very much this morning and the banter. Vernon was on good form and the team were all very much nicely bouncing off him. I think it worked well with Aled producing.

Here's a review from my mum... "I liked that Vernon. I don't think he is as horrible to Aled and involved him in the show which I think is sweet."

Haha.

Am I on my own in saying that the little bit of the show I heard this morning, I didn't enjoy?

I don't mind Vernon, I'd listen if I turn on the radio and he is on. But on Moyles' show, I just find it hard to have him substitute in for Chris and continue with their show as normal. Thank god it was only for a day

According to twitter (comedy_dave)...I still am not sure if that is or isnt Dave, Moyles was in New York today?

radio1.png

18697.png

According to twitter (comedy_dave)...I still am not sure if that is or isnt Dave, Moyles was in New York today?

He's not on Twitter.

I would normally agree with you Russell but I thought today the banter was on fine form.