6th July to 10th July 2009

Jono

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just clipping stuff from old shows at the moment. A lot to sort. Just came across the Huw handover where he went all Westwood. Very funny.

Also I think Scott and the team should replicate some cheesy Smash Hits posters. How 90s would it be if they made Scott Mills show posters for the wall: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/45-ridiculous-pictures-of-boy-bands

It's got Scott Mills The Musical merchandise written all over it. Maybe some 90s fridge magnets too?

Ah can't forget the key rings that they would need too.

I wonder how Scott's night was. Chappers must have got a bit sozzled and Beccy was seeing people of the past. Scott just seemed to be having a night in with the air fresheners.

Oh god. The world's not ready to see Mills' thumb splashed across the net.

how is the puppets going to work? It's radio. How can we see them? Do we just imagine lots of white watermelons with eyes as the head?

I don't think people go to the theatre just to see puppets. I think it might be linked to the entertaining script as well.

It's a bit like the sport. A muppet on the radio with an entertaining script ;)

Also jeesh. Why is the man who wears the most fake tan I know putting on sun tan lotion. I suppose it makes sense for him to put it on when it's not sunny - it's not like he'll need to wear it to get the sunshine.