Unofficial Mills

TNT Show

me_54m

What do you think of the TNT show, initially i thought it was funny then i thought it was just the same every week but this week seems quite good.

They said the C4 breakdown last week was apparently because there was a MJ sketch? If that was the case I'm sure they could have done something better.

Sam

Wasn't big brother streaming on E4 - if it was i don't think it would have been that hard to stream that for quarter of an hour,even if it wasnt they could have got that up quick as it would be starting soon anyway (within the hour if it wasnt). Or they could have put some music on or something but just the four moving about on the screen and the continuity announcer saying here was technical difficulties (also the message said the programme wold continue in sound only but it didn't). I know there not as big as the BBC so cant just swich to the news room or what not but...

Anyway i liked the dictionary corner, i think im the second one (cant remember what it was called)

Sam