22nd June to 26th June 2009

Jono

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rob you have to become more clued up on this website :D what if the poor guy was trying to grow a beard? do sainsburys forbid that? :D

You say that but I know tescos have a clean shaven policy so that joke aint far from the truth :hahaha:

james_ryder.png

You say that but I know tescos have a clean shaven policy so that joke aint far from the truth :hahaha:

No idea what the policy is for my work but I've never been spoken to about it. I go in so late I doubt it matters that much.

No idea what the policy is for my work but I've never been spoken to about it. I go in so late I doubt it matters that much.

The bloke who told me is on night fill and said they all been spoken to about it. If tesco dont deem them clean shaven or smart enough they get sent home! :shock:

james_ryder.png

I joke of course. I believe Chappers was the man in the gorilla outfit on the Cadbury's advert.

Oh that's exams is it? I thought it was an Adele live lounge or something judging by that barnet.

I suppose I can't really laugh. I decided my group would do a whole episode of Fawlty Towers for a joke in our mock GCSE drama exam. Boy didn't that time drag...

Has Greg James actually got a wig on or not? It's quite difficult to decide from here.

Here's a question for you. When you go camping do you get a double air bed if you're staying with a girl you only vaguely know and you're friends only or do you get both a single for each other and then pump up two and knowing your phone and stuff will probably fall down the gap. There's a festival related conundrum I'm putting out there.