Unofficial Mills

8th June to 12th June 2009

Jono

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, first hearing of this 'Beccy' thing for me with Rio Ferdinand. It's not good is it? Ah well, there's always the day job I suppose!

My dad was trying to convince me Beccy was on Breakfast News on Saturday.

"She said that was on the Scott Mills show in the afternoons".

"Are you sure it wasn't Carrie talking about the Chris Moyles show?"

"No, she said Scott Mills, she was doing the news. It must be that Beccy girl".

"Hmmm..."

"That bloke used to do it, those funny clips".

"Oh that was probably Tulip then" :rolleyes:

My dad was trying to convince me Beccy was on Breakfast News on Saturday.

"She said that was on the Scott Mills show in the afternoons".

"Are you sure it wasn't Carrie talking about the Chris Moyles show?"

"No, she said Scott Mills, she was doing the news. It must be that Beccy girl".

"Hmmm..."

"That bloke used to do it, those funny clips".

"Oh that was probably Tulip then" :rolleyes:

Aah parents! Tulip didn't look like I imagined her to on the Oddbox.

Here's a debate. Ex-girlfriends. When you break up with a girl is it reasonable for them to automatically delete all the happy photographs you had together on Facebook and detag yourself from them or is it an overreaction on their behalf?

Here's a debate. Ex-girlfriends. When you break up with a girl is it reasonable for them to automatically delete all the happy photographs you had together on Facebook and detag yourself from them or is it an overreaction on their behalf?

Overreaction.

He's got a pretty good slot for the kind of music that he wants to play. Because let's face it Zane doing the playlist? I really cannot see that! Would be funny if he covered a show one day though :)

Ahhh Westwood and his fading away :giggle: I wish I had that whole show to listen to

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Afternoon!

I had PE outdoors today, and it was raining. We all got soaking wet, and at first I was quite annoyed, but in the end it was rather funny. But I got hit in the face by a ball, that hurt a lot :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Was this hand ball?

Derren Brown this afternoon. I hope.

No, it was Bounceball - don't ask me to explain it, because it's quite strange. But it's funny.

Hand ball is an indoors only game, you would never play it outside ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Bounceball. Is that like dodge ball? Hand ball isn't an inside game, I'm sure I've seen people playing it outside in photographs!

Chappers is off again? Has he fallen out with TOTDS? They don't work together any more?

See the thing with Derren Brown is when he picks someone randomly from the audience he throws a frisbee to randomly select them. I reckon Beccy would fall at the first hurdle with this. Hopefully won't be so difficult in a small studio but in a theatre...