Unofficial Mills

Jo Whiley Late

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

So, Jo Whiley is late for todays show. (Delete this thread when its all over!)

Chris & The team are continuing.

Stupidly though the Radio 1 website shows Sara Cox on-air and says 'Sara sitting in for Jo!'

Then on top of that the webcams still show Sara Cox!

Guest inxces4308

10.26 and i'm still listening to Radio 1....Amazing.

I don't think hes going to either play anymore or get to play anymore.

How far is Whiley towers from R1 HQ?

I remember them talking about it ages ago. She lives near Swindon or something because Moyles asked her during the weekend could they all stay at her house!

Guest inxces4308
Do you reckon there going to wheel Aled in for changing tracks - I cant see Chris doing it.

This is blatantly a Chris Moyles feature.

I'd imagine she will just be back for then. An hour later is getting abit stupid, things can't be that bad.

I feel sorry for anybody whos going to listen after Chris finishes as all she is going to do is tell you about herself again and how much she's done this morning.....and how she bludy loves herself even more.

This morning has really shown how truly professional Chris and his production team are. They find out at the last minute that Jo's going to be late, have been on since 6.30 and are still amusing me at 10.45. I'm impressed. Nice one you lot.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.