Unofficial Mills

Colin & Edith

welovemoyles

webcam1.jpgwebcam2.jpg

this is Amazing :)

bring back Colin & Edith !

im :( that Colin is leaving, i dunno what i would do if Edith left :crying: waaaaaa

good times :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1vedO8OJ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1vedO8OJ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

yeah i agree, nice to hear them together again though & im sure they will do it again sometime in the future :)

edit @ 23:38

oh i could get used to this ef794ce4.gif, why didn't they have Colin & Edith at night more often, tonight's show has been one of the best shows i have ever heard on radio-1, its had everything, hope they do a pod-cast of it.

bet Edith will cry after the show.

:)

It was interesting! I used to really like the C & E show, but... recently Weds nights have just been Colin and Natasha and it has a very different feel to it, and I missed that last night. Colin is usually really good at including all his team, so that it does become a team effort and I found it irritating that Edith was so overexcited that she kept cutting across Natasha!

it was a good trip back into the past, but I dont think id like to listen to the pair of them again....