Unofficial Mills

When will flirt divert be back?

Starkey

I've been listening to the show for around 2 years now, it's amazing. But my favourate feature on the show was always the flirt divert, it was just the funniest thing i'd ever heard on radio. Are they maybe saving clips up at the moment and they'll bring it back? It would be awesome, we should start a rally to get flirt divert on again regularly.. or even irregularly.

Starkey

I don't think it will be coming back. I seem to remember hearing that the team had lost the sim card. Plus there was the fact that the number was so widely known that people weren't really being caught out any more. I also don't think that the BBC would bring back that feature just now with the number of complaints it has had for other reasons as it would be bound to get some complaints.

I don't think it will be coming back. I seem to remember hearing that the team had lost the sim card. Plus there was the fact that the number was so widely known that people weren't really being caught out any more. I also don't think that the BBC would bring back that feature just now with the number of complaints it has had for other reasons as it would be bound to get some complaints.

well you can pick up pay as you go sim cards for free :)

Attunement.png