Unofficial Mills

23rd to 27th January 2006

Jono

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it would be cool if we got more album stuff. It does get a tad boring and a little pointless when people request stuff that's on the playlist anyway.

He used to do it on the Chart Show with the album charts, which was quite good. I mean Chris was playing Mardy Bum off of Arctic Monkey's album, so it's possible. Some more live tracks, a classic a day, some hits from last year and some current tracks. Put them altogether with perhaps some new beds and Your Call has the potential to sound fresh again.

If it's all about the music like Scott says, then why is it we only listen for the banter. Clearly needs some more thought.

He used to do it on the Chart Show with the album charts, which was quite good. I mean Chris was playing Mardy Bum off of Arctic Monkey's album, so it's possible. Some more live tracks, a classic a day, some hits from last year and some current tracks. Put them altogether with perhaps some new beds and Your Call has the potential to sound fresh again.

If it's all about the music like Scott says, then why is it we only listen for the banter. Clearly needs some more thought.

Thats what they do in my tunes, old songs, new songs, and sometimes some album tunes (but no livw stuff), worth a listen

"Just one more game, I promise"

I wouldn't be surprised if Your Call changed a bit soon. Maybe moving it to later in the show for a shorter time. Just a hunch.

I'm sure they'll listen to your views and take it into consideration! Bit annoying that Trevor Nelson has the same feature.

Reminds me of the mean conductor from One Railway in Norwich. Just because I was trying to get on as a child and fluffed up the fake date of birth he was rude to me and made me pay lots more, and then told everyone off for standing up and wouldn't let people walk past him and kept walking past me and hitting my nose with his shoulder.