Unofficial Mills

Which R1 DJ has the worst taste in music?

squiggle

This got me wondering, whilst they all may have briliant tastes in music, out of them all, who's got the worst? I'm going to say it's our very own Scott actual Mills. I know day time DJ's have a playlist they have to play songs off (don't they?), but I think if Scott Mills could make up his own playlist, it'd be full of rubbish like Girls Aloud and Scouting For Girls. Where someone like Zane may play actual decent bands.

Get me?

one mans trash is another man's treasure. i don't like most of what zane lowe plays, but he's there because a lot of people do. i used to like dave pearce (still do on 6 music), i still like judge jules although he's not what he was a few years ago. the worst for me has to be westwood.

on the grid.

I don't know, but I'm tempted to say Moyles has the best. Just purely because I've heard him mention he enjoys Royksopp and Kraftwerk!

Will say Aled has the worst though (Sorry Aled!) I guess I just don't like his style, each to their own though :D

Nik B.

Born to Toads.