• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

Scott Mills - The Musical

Aww I would never patronise, merely being playful! I won't be running anywhere.....will be looking my tent out for an overnight camping expedition.:D

I'm trying to encourage someone to give me a lift up there and then back after the show. It's only about a 5 hours drive either way.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I'm trying to encourage someone to give me a lift up there and then back after the show. It's only about a 5 hours drive either way.

Well that is dedication, I'll give you that! I only live about 50 miles away so it's not as big a deal for me to get to Edinburgh about an hour or so in the car.

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

Well that is dedication, I'll give you that! I only live about 50 miles away so it's not as big a deal for me to get to Edinburgh about an hour or so in the car.

AAAHHH You're so lucky! It costs me £100 on the train there and back or £80 on the plane but I'll have to wait until the following morning for my return flight. Rubbish! I may just leave 3-4 days before the show on my bike with a tent upon my back and I should make it!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Just to point out, even if you don't get tickets, the whole thing will 99% be streamed OR on-line to watch after so like me, maybe the best option is to watch from home...unless you live in Scotland that is.

Y4Ar5.png

Just to point out, even if you don't get tickets, the whole thing will 99% be streamed OR on-line to watch after so like me, maybe the best option is to watch from home...unless you live in Scotland that is.

I know, I live in Scotland and am only an hour from Edinburgh.

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

Jono - when Scott mentioned to Kirsty that he'd be arranging some Tickets for Unofficial Mills was he being serious? Will there be a secret line for us to call up an quote our username that will let us skip the queue & buy them??

I really, really want to go and if it is a ticket lottery I'll have no chance!!! It'll be like the Big Weekend in Dundee all over again!!!! (Not that I hold a grudge or anything...... :heh:)

glitzy.jpg

Jono - when Scott mentioned to Kirsty that he'd be arranging some Tickets for Unofficial Mills was he being serious? Will there be a secret line for us to call up an quote our username that will let us skip the queue & buy them??

I really, really want to go and if it is a ticket lottery I'll have no chance!!! It'll be like the Big Weekend in Dundee all over again!!!! (Not that I hold a grudge or anything......

I've heard nothing about it but it'd be quite cool for some of us to go. I fear the longer it's left the less chance there is of real fans going though.

I've heard nothing about it but it'd be quite cool for some of us to go. I fear the longer it's left the less chance there is of real fans going though.

Yeah would be amazing if we all went and met up one night :)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

That would be amezzin!! A Geek World meet at the musical!

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

If all UM'ers who want to go, especially those that live in Scotland cannae, I shall be very put out indeed!

So kind of that lady to offer you accommodation too Jono. Shows how lovely we are on here really. ie everyone on here that wants a ticket should bley well get one, 'cos we're lovely!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

If all UM'ers who want to go, especially those that live in Scotland cannae, I shall be very put out indeed!

So kind of that lady to offer you accommodation too Jono. Shows how lovely we are on here really. ie everyone on here that wants a ticket should bley well get one, 'cos we're lovely!

Yes! You are so right Nati!:D

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

I had a nightmare about the musical last night. I dreamt that I arrived at the Pleasance Courtyard really early but couldn't find the ticket booth. I was running around trying to find it but there were loads of OAPs there too and they were running faster than me. It was horrible, I was doing 'dream running', you know when your legs won't move fast enough. I woke up before I could actually find the booth....aaarrrgh!

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

The beeb just dont want to admit that :hahaha:

Well with the coverage it's been getting on Radio 1 people who never knew about it before are most likely going up. Plus the ones that are going up to try for Scott mills tickets most likely have been buying them for other shows.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Plus the ones that are going up to try for Scott mills tickets most likely have been buying them for other shows.

Just as long as they don't try to get to the ticket booth before me.......

Laugh.Dance.Hoff