Scott Mills - The Musical

Jono

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you tweet ideas, links etc, make sure you put #millsthemusical hash tag in your tweets, so we can easily find them!

Glad you've had the loaf to get a twitter page together!!

Well done, Golden girl, for your song!!! Makes a nice change as well from the Pinot Grigio choons! Funny the way so many people zone in on that!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm staying put until I manage to get a part in it.

Me too...I think I'll be a brilliant young scott mills, me and my moon head!

Plus I have no acting or musical skills, just like scott...as he has shown in Casulty, Hollyoaks and The Bill:D

Btw, Im new to this, whats cool around here?

'Ey Up, What's Occurrin'?

How's this?

"Hey Scott, Becki, Chopper and the brilliant Posh Radio 4 Lady!

I live half an hour away from Edinburgh and will definitely be going to see Scott Mills - The Musical.

I would like to offer my services to the musical. I think I would be a brilliant Young Scott Mills, I'm 15 and I don't have any previous acting roles, but it is obvious from Casualty, The Bill and Hollyoaks, that you don't either. I can't sing - but then again either can you so I think I'm on to a winner here! smile_tongue.gif

Did I fail to mention that I also have a bit of a moon-head? Judge for yourselves, I have attached a photo!

I would love to get involved, however if not, can I please get some lovely radio1 DJ autographs etc..? Please!

Love you,

Goodbye

Neil in Stirling

x"

Btw, I spell my name wrong because everyone pronounces it wrong!:hahaha:

Thanks Jono

Fraz, that is completely awesome!

I wish they'd hurry up and start selling tickets, or at least telling us how to get them!

And, just wondering, do I really look like Scott Mills? 'Cause I think I might need to run away and go on a cosmetic surgery holiday, actually that might be fun, I'd probably meet him!! LOL!:D

Some photos off of Mills The Musical on twitter from the meeting yesterday! Even Laura and Sam were there! Unlike Mills who was a few hours late.

Plus a very blurry picture of Scott taken by TOWDS, how much had TOWDS had to drink? :hahaha:

Pinot Grigio was played out this morning at 7:53 by Fraser :)

post-6694-145327873144_thumb.jpg

post-6694-145327873148_thumb.jpg

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson