Unofficial Mills

Arctic Monkeys

Jono

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us agaisnt the world!

I think the accent adds to the music, it makes it feel more personal.

It is us against the world and I think we're got a good shot at it :D

Agreed, I can't stop listening to Love Machine...

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Guest staghead

Yeh excellent cover version. I love the bit where Alex breaks up and starts giggling in it :-)

Haha us agaisnt the world, we'll get em the bazzterds' - quote from Alexi Sayle on The Young Ones. :biggrin:

Guest staghead

Har. But you won't know if you're right/wrong if i don't answer you!

I'll just tell you that I'm a freelancer at the mo, meaning I don't have a contract with this station, I'm just the cover guy. Although I think I'll be going to a particular station in the Manchester area in the near future if all goes to plan ;)

Guest staghead

It has 'mar' in it.

Can we let this drop per-lease! I'm relatively small time at the mo, I'm just a humble freelancer learning my trade and I'd rather not divuldge too much about my radio work.

I might post up a showreel demo in a few weeks if you lot wanna hear me.

i think the accent is put on a bit too much. i hate it when he says "dont believe the hype" at the beginning of the you look good on the dancefloor video.

"alternative" or "new music" as radio 1 call it is so record company over produced now. all the videos and the band image etc i hate it, its just like pop music really. i hate the way all the kids are suckered into thinking bands choose how they dress and stuff. it doesnt matter if youre jay from 5ive or paul smith from maximo park all the record company bosses tell them what to wear and sort out all their promo stuff. and dont get me started on NME....

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!