Unofficial Mills

Glastonbury

huckerby6

Wet start at Glasto this year. Moyles sounds amused by the whole thing even though it sounds like a terrible mess. The BBC homepage has now on air Chris Moyles 10 - When? which I thought was a nice touch.

Could be interesting if they only manage to use 2 daytime DJs during the day

For an hour

Don't forget TV schedules for today:

BBC 2

* 15:00 Glastonbury 2005

Lauren Laverne and Mark Radcliffe introduce live sets from Kaiser Chiefs and Athlete and a special acoustic performance from Hayseed Dixie, plus Coldplay look ahead to their headlining set.

* 22:25 Glastonbury 2005

Jo Whiley, Mark Radcliffe and Phill Jupitus present headlining sets from Coldplay and Razorlight, plus highlights from New Order, Keane, Taj Mahal, The Coral and more.

BBC Three

* 19:00 Glastonbury 2005

Colin Murray and Edith Bowman bring us the big Saturday acts at Glastonbury Festival, with turns from Keane, Echo and The Bunnymen, Interpol and The Coral. Strobe lighting. Includes 60 Seconds.

* 21:00 Glastonbury 2005

Colin and Edith bring you the frazzled festival vibe, live turns from New Order, Roisin Murphy, Kasabian, Coldplay and Razorlight, and the best of the rest. Strobe lighting. Includes 60 Seconds.

Don't forget TV schedules for today:

BBC 2

* 15:00 Glastonbury 2005

Lauren Laverne and Mark Radcliffe introduce live sets from Kaiser Chiefs and Athlete and a special acoustic performance from Hayseed Dixie, plus Coldplay look ahead to their headlining set.

* 22:25 Glastonbury 2005

Jo Whiley, Mark Radcliffe and Phill Jupitus present headlining sets from Coldplay and Razorlight, plus highlights from New Order, Keane, Taj Mahal, The Coral and more.

BBC Three

* 19:00 Glastonbury 2005

Colin Murray and Edith Bowman bring us the big Saturday acts at Glastonbury Festival, with turns from Keane, Echo and The Bunnymen, Interpol and The Coral. Strobe lighting. Includes 60 Seconds.

* 21:00 Glastonbury 2005

Colin and Edith bring you the frazzled festival vibe, live turns from New Order, Roisin Murphy, Kasabian, Coldplay and Razorlight, and the best of the rest. Strobe lighting. Includes 60 Seconds.

i'll defintely watching all of that, i'm a glastonbury junkie. LOL can't wait for Hayseed Dixie.

Hayseed Dixie rock! (En mis opiniones anyways...) I love Lauren Laverne, good to see they've got a decent XFM representative as well as Radio1 ones. White Stripes rocked last night! Jack is so talented, but i really had an urge to push back his hair from his face...it started to annoy me after a while..!

Laurie xx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

Yup.

Scott and Dave fell a bit flat on the face because they messed up the opening link which was pre-recorded and they then had to admit it.

Although I have to say I've heard the same song twice - Kaiser Chiefs 'Everyday I love you less and less' twice in the last two hours.

Not too sure, but they were with some place who use scraps of metal to make music, and they were going to try it out themselves, and there was also a piece about asking them what the point was of the metal and they played it in the wrong order.

I'm very much in to the festival this year. The BBC Two coverage goes on too late for me to sit around and watch it, I thought Lauren Lavern was a strange choice for BBC TV but the others seem okay.

It's good to have a mix of late night DJs and day time DJs together, because normally I wouldn't listen to them. My mum seemed pleased to hear Annie Nightingale on the air during the day. And shifting the DJs around each day makes the festival go a lot quicker.

Top notch coverage from the BBC, the presenters on TV and Radio including Lauren Laverne who i think is unfairly criticised by some people. However it isn't the same without the late, great John Peel, i certainly mss him presenting it but the presenters are doing a good job.

Coldplay's version of 'Can't get you out of my head' was great, not as good as Kylie's Original but still very good.