Unofficial Mills

Obama On Jay Leno

Guest inxces4308

I think it was just a slip of the tongue really, it's certainly not something we need to be making a massive fuss about. Bush made far worse gaffes during his presidency after all... if I was currently in possession of my 'Bushisms' poster I could go on for quite a while.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I think it was just a slip of the tongue really, it's certainly not something we need to be making a massive fuss about. Bush made far worse gaffes during his presidency after all... if I was currently in possession of my 'Bushisms' poster I could go on for quite a while.

But one comes to mind...

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Yeah but at the rate that Obama is going he is going to pass Bush in a hurry!

...and what is gaffe? Don't British people us the word gaff to mean apartment?

I wear boys underwear