14th January to 16th January 2009

Jono

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh I'm sick of that news story! Yes, because a few idiots stood at the bottom of a carpark and told a guy to jump Derby is now a vile place where we are all barbaric towards each other. UIt happed about 2 months ago as well!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

All I can think when I hear this song is the old peoples choir:)

Haha, me too.

A few weeks ago there was this show on Danish TV where a young man wanted to teach old people to sing modern music - sounds like something we've heard before, doesn't it? I actually think there are some videos on YouTube - those old people were so sweet, honestly, they didn't have a clue but they did their best.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, me too.

A few weeks ago there was this show on Danish TV where a young man wanted to teach old people to sing modern music - sounds like something we've heard before, doesn't it? I actually think there are some videos on YouTube - those old people were so sweet, honestly, they didn't have a clue but they did their best.

Do you think they the same old people off've "What are those *cough* old people on about"?

I love Frank Turner, in fact Im going to go to tesco now to see if they have his album.

Well I decided to go out because of this song, and now I think I should buy it anyways

:-D

That song doesn't make me want to go out because it's never a "lovley sunny day"

I love Frank Turner, in fact Im going to go to tesco now to see if they have his album.

Well I decided to go out because of this song, and now I think I should buy it anyways

:-D

I like that song but really didn't like his cover of the Take That song, in the slightest. Far too shouty!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

They didn't have the album at tesco :(

I haven't listened to the cover yet.

I wouldn't bother, I don't even mind shouting since Slipknot are one of my fave bands ever and most the time they don't sing.

But I didn't like it in the slightest, suppose i love Take That's too much! Can't wait too see them!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson