Jono

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can, but then it is no longer live.

Well it isn't live in the first place - there is about a 20 second delay.

Yeah, it's handy when you go for dinner. It save me having to open the whole episode and find the point I stopped listening.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Der der der derrr... Hello :)

What's up then? It be Friday, my favourite day of the week.

Afternoon all and did anyone hear if chappers is in or not?

He's in and then he's out, he's up and then he's down, he's hot and he's cold, he's Ant and he's Dec.

It's like in Family Guy where Stewie follows fat men with a tuba. And then they fall over and he makes the sound effect :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0GRjxOP98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0GRjxOP98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When Victoria Beckham or someone like that has their hair go wrong it suddenly becomes a trend. Look on the brightside, Scott, everyone might start copying you soon. I'm sure Rob will...

So you shouldn't listen to your MP3 player for more than an hour a day? You'll have to listen to Scott's podcast. Just the right length ;)

When Victoria Beckham or someone like that has their hair go wrong it suddenly becomes a trend. Look on the brightside, Scott, everyone might start copying you soon. I'm sure Rob will...

So you shouldn't listen to your MP3 player for more than an hour a day? You'll have to listen to Scott's podcast. Just the right length ;)

What if i listen to someone else's mp3 player instead :P

I'd join the choir if they were like that. I don't want to know about old people shaking it like a polaroid though. I think they sound quite good if you ask me.

I imagine the guy in charge would be someone a bit like Mr G off of Summer Heights High.