Unofficial Mills

who's that girl?

rachel swb

Yo Scott - don't know if you read this but is it 'Wing' who sings 'True Colours' on the new Sky HD Box advert? Sure sounds like her! Love yoooooooo xoxo

I wondered this actually! I had a look on YouTube and it's a serious singer - True Colours by Ane Brun... it's a bit worrying when you instantly think of Wing though. Wing surely would have been cheaper!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgm1A_ZMTk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgm1A_ZMTk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wondered this actually! I had a look on YouTube and it's a serious singer - True Colours by Ane Brun... it's a bit worrying when you instantly think of Wing though. Wing surely would have been cheaper!?

</EMBED>

Haha just a bit cheaper... it does actually sound slightly like Wing, now that its been mentioned!

I dont know about Sky HD, but that video was the highest quality youtube clip i've seen!

Yeah, it does sound like Ane Brun.

She's actually a really good singer/songwriter from Norway. I've listened to her quite a lot, her latest album 'Changing of the seasons' is amazing! (Just a little music tip for anyone who's interested...)

She could get a carear as a Wing impersonist. She might be more sucessful doing that...

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Random place to leave Scott a message lol

Yeah we should do it on your forum, I bet Scott's always reading that one!

On a side note, I have to say Wing was one of my highlights of the summer. It's a memory that has stuck out - watching Scott and Kelly O swaying along to her singing. Heh.