Unofficial Mills

Dick and Dom - have they gone yet?

E*F*4L

Maybe. But in all fairness, I am sure Edith would happy with remaining at Radio 1 but with a lesser load.

A bit like Coxy & Vernon i.e balancing work and home life. I think its a shame that Annie has been on overdrive all year yet is relegated back to how she was pre Coxy maternity

james_ryder.png

Hasn't Annie got a Tv show coming up for switch with Grimmy?

I think shes covered loads this year and might want a bit more time off to do her evening DJing and extend into tv?

I think the scheduling is hopeless at the moment.

These maternity leaves have caused havoc to the schedule. Which causes really mixed feelings. Id support Sara, Edith and Jo's right to have a decent maternity leave cos we need to support women and enable them to work and have a family....but....why couldnt R1 manage their absences a bit better?

Why have Sara and Jo's leaves been planned and cover been put in place, ie Annie for Sara and Sara for Jo, but Edith's has been all over the place? And what will happen if all 3 of them ultimately decide to come back part-time?

They can do what they like. I thought it was amusing to hear them in a more natural role.

True. Im not complaining. In the end the plugging was quite amusing in the sense of here we go again. As kids tv presenters I coul not stick them but as DJs I like them and am sad to see/hear them go.

james_ryder.png

:?:

that's what i like about England we can do irony properly, having a telly show called 'Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old' being presented by two people who's combined brain power is not that of the average 10 year old :woot:

So you don't like them as Radio 1 DJ's, now you refer to making personal comments against them. They have and always will be more successful than you so you shouldn't get personal. They are not stupid, they are good at what they do.

a weekday slot, no chance they are simply not good enough.

IN YOUR OPINION. In my opinion Edith isn't good enough for a regular weekday slot, but many others disagree. You shouldn't simply label them as not good enough.

ChrisHewgill.jpg