Unofficial Mills

Dick and Dom - have they gone yet?

E*F*4L

They sound a bit gutted to be going. Doesn't seem like it was their choice. They said they'd remain professional to prevent the producer getting in to trouble.

Best of luck to them for the future though. They were a regular listen for me.

is it going to be on ITV?

i should think so, that is where all the useless BBC cast off's go 8)

No. They are filming a kids sitcom called The Legend of Dick and Dom to air in January and they will be filming further series of Sky One's Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old. They went down well on that.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

No. They are filming a kids sitcom called The Legend of Dick and Dom to air in January and they will be filming further series of Sky One's Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old. They went down well on that.

:?:

that's what i like about England we can do irony properly, having a telly show called 'Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old' being presented by two people who's combined brain power is not that of the average 10 year old :woot:

:)

:?:

that's what i like about England we can do irony properly, having a telly show called 'Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old' being presented by two people who's combined brain power is not that of the average 10 year old :woot:

And I suppose coming from your 'quality' posts that you'd rank yourself higher?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were offered a weekday slot but turned it down and were left with no choice but to go.

And I suppose coming from your 'quality' posts that you'd rank yourself higher?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were offered a weekday slot but turned it down and were left with no choice but to go.

They said it was do more days or go, so I wonder where they were offered a slot? Maybe Weekend breakfast or Annies soon to be Nihals slot. But where is there for them on the weekday schedule?

james_ryder.png

They said it was do more days or go, so I wonder where they were offered a slot? Maybe Weekend breakfast or Annies soon to be Nihals slot. But where is there for them on the weekday schedule?

I would have thought they were keen to swap Edith with Dick and Dom. I think the bosses realise there's too many who wanted a double act to replace Mark and Lard.

It's very strange that they were told to clear their desk for only doing one day a week, yet Coxy and Vernon are doing so in the schedule from December.

I would have thought they were keen to swap Edith with Dick and Dom. I think the bosses realise there's too many who wanted a double act to replace Mark and Lard.

It's very strange that they were told to clear their desk for only doing one day a week, yet Coxy and Vernon are doing so in the schedule from December.

I know of 1 person your going to upset on here by suggesting they moved Edith

james_ryder.png