Unofficial Mills

25th August to 29th August 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about Scott's show as it happens. Come back on Monday at 4pm to chat live with others about the show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon it's Sharon. She can't be doing much at the moment what with her not being on the X Factor.

Maybe it's Ozzy. The speaking thing is all an act.

Oh good god, I seem to be watching some old romantic movie where the elderly actors are semi-naked. I don't even know why I'm on Channel 5.

I love how Scott's mentioning people from Friday night. He remembers now because he has a three day time delay.

I thought Scott was going to say he'd spent a night in Leeds as an 'experiment'. But the fact he was in an ambulance kinda clears that up now.

Ah I see, it makes sense now, that would be why Aled is working with Scott next week. I don't think I'd want to be working with him then :P

Oh, I do believe we're on the webcam. Can't be bothered to put up the photo though.

I love how I've been running this website almost five years now and we all still get excited about that. It's like people falling over on You've Been Framed.