I'm doing the Surgery tonight

Aled

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's cool. I'll be sure to give it a listen. I don't have any summer problems other than the occasional bit of Hay Fever though! I guess it'll be stuff like holiday romances, those who didn't practise safe sex out and about, nerves about going back to school, etc. No doubt Aled will plug his alcohol challenge too

;)

I've found I've become intolerant to alcohol. I think it's part of ME, but it's a weird and uncomfortable thing to experience.

Actually I was thinking about this today. Is it common for people to feel worse during the miserable weather than during the nicer weather? I don't just mean miserable, I genuinely feel more sick and have stomach ache when it's wet than when it's sunny. I'll get up early and all that.

If I'm stuck in all day, which happens lots more when the weather's bad, then I do get headaches and feel sick after a while, but not sure that's directly related to the weather, or if it's just lack of fresh air when I'm stuck in

The poster formerly known as Robbo

The only (ha!) problem type thing I had this summer was the issue with my therapist. That seemed to pretty much set everything off. It's all detailed in my "So this weekend I went numb" blog. Major suckage.

Happy stuff though is my best friend telling me he's realised he'll love me forever when we went to the park today.

Yeah who is that?

Someone off of CBBC.

I might not be on much tonight. I've come down with something. Eurgh. I'm wrapped up in bed with a nice hot chocolate and I feel like I'm about to drift off any second.

Aw, get well soon.

Ooh I remember this caller. I do like follow up stories. Hope it went well :)

They don't sound familiar. Or from my day :\

I think they either write for the CBBC website or they are from a programme on there. There's a 'Surgery' now on BBC Switch. I'm pretty sure there's a CBBC problems page.

Dr Mel does a similar thing and she's a regular guest on the show.