Unofficial Mills

Idea for a feature on Scott's show

Hazrold

I thought I'd make a thread on which we could suggest features for the show. I have though of one when you have to try and make Emlyn(The One That Doesn't Speak) To talk/laugh/cry. Post your feedback on my idea and post your own feature ideas too. Thank you:)

~~~Proud to be Unofficial Mills' youngest member~~~

I am not sure if I want Emlyn to speak, I like not knowing what his voice sounds like-I know what he looks like and I can imagine him giggling when he's being asked to speak which somehow seems sufficient enough:D

What do you guys think he sounds like then?

Probably really really weird and was constantly bullied as a child for his odd voice. This caused him to become very insecure and only spoke very little. His curse was further worsened when he was offered an extreamly well paid job on the radio of all places. Since the money out-weighed his problem, he decided to take the job hoping some how it will all work out. Whilst on air, the crew at radio one started to notice that he doesn't speak. As he was working with Scott Mills, he couldn't help but make contributions which Scott had to broadcast to the listeners. As Scott is a very straight-to-the-point kinda guy, he dubbed Emlyn "the one who deosn't speak" which was then used when referring to one of his comments. To this day he still hasn't broad casted a word.

or something along those lines

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru