Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pizza's finally here!

I waited to order until I knew it was Martin's shift.

How appropriate, they're talking about this stalkage stuff.

Your diet would be a hell of a lot healthier if said cute bloke worked in the fruit and veg section at your local supermarket.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Your diet would be a hell of a lot healthier if said cute bloke worked in the fruit and veg section at your local supermarket.

High metabolism and a lot of exercise. Went swimming with the date today ;) very interesting...

In all fairness I eat cereal for breakfast, a salad for lunch. And a pizza when I'm in the mood to see him

All of the people writing today sound like they're off of Radio 4 :P

Also, who listens to a radio show because he enjoys the presenter's laughter?

To be fair I watch a lot of foreign TV stations just for the fun of it. No idea what they are on about most of the time!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w9EexgkK5E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w9EexgkK5E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Attunement.png

Ting Tings and Jet. Great start to the third hour of the show! :)

But Scott did that technique for every question, and he didn't get a C so the examiner clearly knew what was working out or not. If he didn't think it was working out then he'd have not credited him with a mark, much like all of the other 36 questions!

Surely it doesn't matter whether it's 1% or 0% anyway. It's not the difference between a U and a C.

Maybe ask for a remark Scott. They might not credit you with a mark there, you might find some more elsewhere though :P Go on, be the diva you are ;)

The examiner might want to apply for My Name Is Scott. He probably spent a while having to waste his time reading his and the DJ's papers.

I'm still disappointed in Zane Lowe. He has a soundclash with Mike Skinner. Where was the soundclash with Scott? :P Even Dick and Dom got to do one and they're off after just 10 months ;)